This session was not filmed.
Would you like to learn how to implement DDD & CQRS with The Event Store?
Watch this SkillsCast recording of this two-part Tutorial by Greg Young and James Nugent to learn how to use DDD, CQRS and the EventStore to:
- theory of projections and basic building blocks
- debugging projections using Chrome
- repartitioning event streams
- using state to correlate events
- joining multiple event streams
- emitting new events
- transforming and filtering results
- case study: a temporal correlation query for selecting candidates for clinical trials based on medical history
- overview of other uses for the Event Store
You can find a SkillsCast recording of Part I of this tutorial here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Implementing DDD & CQRS with The Event Store (Part II)
James is a software developer and consultant living in Bath, England. He often works on systems in industries with significant regulatory constraints, including pharmaceutical manufacturing, healthcare and energy. He is currently working on the op
Greg Young coined the term "CQRS" (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and it was instantly picked up by the community who have elaborated upon it ever since.