Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Bill Venners will guide you through ScalaTest 2.0 by pointing out lesser-known features of the testing toolkit that can help you get stuff done. You'll gain insight into what ScalaTest offers, why ScalaTest is designed the way it is, and how you can get more out of it.
ScalaTest 2.0 is a vast enough forest that it is hard to see all the useful trees.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- The Essence of Testing - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Hidden Gems in ScalaTest 2.0
Bill Venners is president of Artima, Inc., provider of Scala books, developer tools, training, and consulting. He leads the open source projects for the ScalaTest testing library and the Scalactic library for functional, object-oriented programming. He is coauthor with Martin Odersky and Lex Spoon of the book, Programming in Scala.