Couchbase Server is a NoSQL document database for interactive applications. This session introduces Couchbase Server, the underlying distributed architecture, with a hands-on tour of Couchbase including online rebalancing while adding nodes to a cluster, indexing and querying and cross data center replication.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Couchbase Document Design and Query (SkillsCast recorded in September 2013)
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Introduction to Couchbase + meet the Couchbase team
Tugdual Grall is a Technical Evangelist of the Pioneering Open source NoSQL database technology; Couchbase. Having worked as CTO of eXo Platform, Tugdual is a self professed Geek and avid triathelete!