When you're working in an architecture with multiple services, there are a lot of available options for how to communicate between them. Which do you pick?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Rabbit running wild? You need a hutch!
Pete is a developer at GoCardless, helping to make online direct debit simpler. Alongside this he's studying for a masters in CompSci from Imperial College London, where he is also president of the Computing society.