Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will give an introduction to the key features of ElasticSearch with live examples. The talk won’t be an exhaustive feature presentation but rather an overview of what and how ElasticSearch can do for you.
ElasticSearch combines the power of Apache Lucene (NoSQL since 2001)and the movement of distributed, scalable high-performance NoSQL solutions into easy to use schema free search engine that can serve full-text search request, key-value lookups, schema free analytics requests, facets or even suggestions in real-time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Elasticsearch for Developers with Itamar Syn-Hershko (in London on 16th - 18th December 2019)
- Deep Dive into Entity Framework Core with Julie Lerman (in London on 23rd - 24th March 2020)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Rebuilding Full-Text Search for a Serverless Environment (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Implement an IoT sensor connected to Redis! (and keep it!) (SkillsCast recorded in February 2018)
With a hammer in your hand… ElasticSearch
Simon Willnauer is an Elasticsearch Co-Founder, Apache Lucene core committer and Apache Software Foundation Member. He has been involved with Apache Lucene since 2006 and has contributed to several other open source projects within and outside the