Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Grails project lead, Graeme Rocher, will talk through the latest Async features offered by Grails and how they can be used to create elegant non-blocking REST APIs
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Grails 3.1 and the Road Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Scales and Flow Meters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Privacy Engineering for the World of Kafka (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Restfully Async with Grails 2.3
Graeme Rocher is the co-founder and project lead for Grails. Graeme has worked in the software development field for more than 20 years and has expertise in Grails, Groovy, Web Development, Dynamic Languages and the JVM. Graeme leads the development of the Grails framework at OCI in St. Louis.