Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
If you want to check if your app(s) is heading in the right direction, be sure to watch this Droidcon London video to find out about Taylor Ling's advanced check list in making awesome Android apps.
There are an increasing number of apps that come with great design nowadays, and most of the carefully crafted apps resonate with Android users due to their great and consistent User Experience (UX) design.
Many developers and designers try hard to create an app with great UX by largely referring to the Android Design Guideline; however, to make remarkable UX design is certainly more than that, and often they miss certain important items from their check list.
If you want to check that your app(s) is heading the right direction to awesomeness, watch this Droidcon London video to find out more about the advanced check list in making awesome Android apps.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Importance of Feedback in User Interface Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)