Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Watch this video from Iordanis Giannakakis' session at Droidcon London to find out how to use Dependency Injection to your favour, for graceful handling and degrading experience at production code and automated tests.
Trying to implement the same functionality on different devices, OS versions, manufacturers etc. can be more eventful than it should.
This Droidcon London talk is a guide about how you can achieve your task at hand without compromising code quality and readability.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Implementing Clean Architecture in Flutter using BLoC (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Voyager - DI and The Widget Router (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)