Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Watch this talk on how common issues, mitigations, and methodologies particular to the healthcare domain and Android and find out what opportunities there are for developers in eHealth!
“eHealth is seen by some as possibly the most important revolution in healthcare since the advent of modern medicine,” – Dr Rhonda Jolly, Australian Policy Online
With the massive adoption and proliferation of Android devices across the globe, a diminishing number of medical professionals per capita, and a long term goal of providing Star Trek-esque medical aid, there’s a big opportunity for Android to play a role in revolutionising the healthcare industry.
As Australia is rolling out its fledgling eHealth system, countries around the world are either preparing to roll out their own systems or desperately trying to catch up to speed to accommodate increased demand – facing many political, resourcing, privacy, and security hurdles as they do so.
This talk aims to provide awareness of common issues, mitigations, and methodologies particular to the healthcare domain and Android and to inspire attendees to take advantage of the many opportunities present there.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)