Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will not only give a short introduction about the benefits of adopting Couchbase, but also show how to integrate it into your Java Enterprise landscape through support for Spring Data.
Couchbase Server simplifies your database layer and increases development velocity by providing high performance and rich query mechanisms. In this session you will learn about:
- How the adoption of Couchbase Server simplifies your datbase layer and overall application architecture
- How Couchbase Server makes your developers more productive
- Native integration of Couchbase with Spring Data
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Scales and Flow Meters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Privacy Engineering for the World of Kafka (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Couchbase in the Enterprise with Spring-Data
Michael is a Developer Advocate for Couchbase, Inc. He is part of the engineering team, the release manager of the Couchbase Java SDK and responsible for enterprise framework integration (like Spring Data or Hibernate).