Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will show how to use the power of Space based systems in Scala. With a simple REPL showing the foundations of the Space API, leading to an example application built using Fly Object Space and the Play Frame work as examples.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Statically typed nested maps using Shapeless for computations and notifications on coordinate spaces with Alex Kozlenkov and Nigel Warren! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- A Better Node.js REPL (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Take Flight : Using Spaces in Scala
Nigel is the Architect and project lead on Fly Object Space. He is a Visiting Research Fellow at Brunel University where his main research interests are long running distributed system and inter component lifetimes and dependencies.