Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will show how to use the power of Space based systems in Scala. With a simple REPL showing the foundations of the Space API, leading to an example application built using Fly Object Space and the Play Frame work as examples.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Statically typed nested maps using Shapeless for computations and notifications on coordinate spaces with Alex Kozlenkov and Nigel Warren! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Take Flight : Using Spaces in Scala
Nigel is the Architect and project lead on Fly Object Space. He is a Visiting Research Fellow at Brunel University where his main research interests are long running distributed system and inter component lifetimes and dependencies.