Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
To end an epic day of all things Clojure, we are entreated to live music session! Armed with Clojure, Sam Aaron (of Meta-ex) explores how programming languages can be used to create some truly awesome music!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Live Coding in the Classroom (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- AdoptOpenJDK - And how it impacts you in 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
The Programming Language as a Musical Instrument
Hacks on Overtone, Quil and Emacs Live. That's Sam in a summary. Sam Aaron is a researcher, software architect and live programmer with a deep fascination surrounding the notion of programming as a form of communication.