Deployments are hard, if you're using the wrong tool. Microsoft tooling works well for simple scenarios, but fall down when things move beyond simple. Enter Octopus Deploy, the deployment system you've always needed, but never knew you wanted.
In this session, we'll look at how Octopus enables continuous delivery, what it offers over standard tooling, and how it can make your ops team love you again.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ORMs - You're doing it wrong (SkillsCast recorded in September 2014)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Continuous deployment the Octopus way
Jimmy is a member of the ASPInsiders group, the C# Insiders group, as well as being the "Microsoft Most Valuable Professional" (MVP) for ASP.NET since 2009. He is also the creator and lead developer of the popular OSS library AutoMapper.