PMI UK and Limited WIP host a public seminar to present the latest patterns by agile practitioners for the introduction of agility to organisations. The theme of this seminar is the ‘Agile Product Planning’.
You guessed it, how to execute a product strategy in a way, complimentary to the principles of Agile.
This session is co-organised and presented by Value Glide Ltd and PMI UK Agile CoP.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)