Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
C# is a great language for developing Line of Business applications but F# is even better! If you want to write code that expresses your requirements clearly, ensures correctness and supports rapid, and fun, development then guess what, F# does all that and more!
In this session we will explore how the F# type system helps us to create domain models that we can use in any .Net application.
No prior experience of F# is necessary for this session but be warned, once you've seen what F# can do, you won't want to go back to C#!
Please Note These are hands on sessions, so please bring a laptop and power leads.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Exploring the Testing Landscape in F# (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)