Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
C# is a great language for developing Line of Business applications but F# is even better! If you want to write code that expresses your requirements clearly, ensures correctness and supports rapid, and fun, development then guess what, F# does all that and more!
In this session we will explore how the F# type system helps us to create domain models that we can use in any .Net application.
No prior experience of F# is necessary for this session but be warned, once you've seen what F# can do, you won't want to go back to C#!
Please Note These are hands on sessions, so please bring a laptop and power leads.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Exploring the Testing Landscape in F# (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Storystorming with Martin Schimak (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)