Ever wondered how to build organisations that set goals and achieve them with teams who continually improve and deliver better outcomes? Learn from personal experience the introduction to Toyota kata, followed by exercises to practice the improvement and coaching katas.
How do we build routines that help us continually improve? How do we build teams that achieve goals?
This session is an introduction to Toyota kata, and the improvement and coaching kata, my personal journey to date and how it affected the way I approach change and improvement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Experience report: distributed teams meeting agile software delivery (SkillsCast recorded in June 2011)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)