Three.js certainly seems popular, so we'll continue with our look at it and -- since they're a core element of WebGL -- we'll include shaders, both with and without three.js.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- WebGL - Light, shadows and GLSL (SkillsCast recorded in April 2015)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)