Three.js certainly seems popular, so we'll continue with our look at it and -- since they're a core element of WebGL -- we'll include shaders, both with and without three.js.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- WebGL - Light, shadows and GLSL (SkillsCast recorded in April 2015)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)