Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What if your iPad or iPhone could detect your emotional state and respond in a way that enhances your day? What if an app could deliver soothing content when you’re feeling upset, or play your favorite song when you’re feeling happy? Find out how you could achieve this in Boisy's talk!
Every day, in multiple settings, we express ourselves through our emotions. Emotions are not only innate to our ability to communicate thoughts and ideas to others, but can also be a gateway to new experiences with our devices.
We will explore these ideas and possibilities in this brave new world of emotion-intelligent apps and devices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Modern iOS Development with SwiftUI and Combine (in London on 17th - 18th March 2020)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Keynote Evening at Mobile Matters (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)