Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will learn:
- How to use Firebug and Chrome development tools for debugging
- Basic overview of jQuery
- Online tools: prettifiers and json formatters
- Automated testing with Cucumber.js, Casper.js and Selenium
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BDD Tips and Tricks (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Carlos started using computers at 6, when his father bought a PC with the Intel 8086 and some books on the Basic programming language. Since then, he has been learning how machines can be used to build a better world.
Jenny Mulholland started her career as a developer in 2006, before discovering her true passion lay in software testing.