Michael and Ade will explain how the developer of a hypothetical Flukey Bird game could achieve fame and fortune by building on Google's platform. They will cover Google services and APIs that can be used to enhance a social application, such as leaderboards, social sharing, easy sign-in across devices, "push" app installs, and more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Easy onboarding with less permissions (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- GraphQL: May the Best API Win! (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
The Flukey Bird empire: achieving fame and fortune by building on the Google Platform
Developer Advocate whoI help companies work with Google technologies and APIs, as well as helping make Google work better with these companies.
Ade is a Developer Advocate at Google in the Google+ Developer Relations team. He works on the stack of protocols, standards and APIs that power the social web. In practice this means he look after the Google+ APIs and +1 button with a focus on Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).