Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
"Put every Domain Expert together with developers in a room with a huge paper roll, tons of colored post-its and a facilitator and let the best model ever quickly emerge in hours instead of weeks" Is that so easy? Well, maybe some lessons learnt from the fields and some secret ingredient from the field in leading an EventStorming workshop might come in handy. Humans are surprising creatures after all.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in London on 30th September - 1st October 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- What Really Matters (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.