Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Find that with Behaviour Driven Development, running scenarios in the real browser are brittle, hard to maintain and time consuming? Using Headless browsers like PhantomJS and Zombie, we can speed up entire BDD process. Join Shashikant Jagtap who will take you through headless drivers which can be used with popular BDD tools like Cucumber and Behat.
This live demo will cover following topic
- How BDD tools works with acceptance tests and Headless drivers
- Benefits of using Headless Drivers
- Introduction to PhantomJS & Zombie
- Up Cucumber+Capybara+Poltergeist - Setting up Behat+Mink+Zombie - Automating responsive websites with Headless drivers
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Keynote: Enabling Teams to Embrace Change (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
Headless BDD & Responsive Test Automation
Shashikant is a software professional, he loves automating software delivery using DevOps and test automation tools. Shashikant uses Apple Developer tools like Swift, Xcode, XCTest, Xcode Server. In addition to Open-Source Contributor and is the author of BDDfire (Ruby) and XCFit (Swift) framework.