Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, we'll take a deep look into ReactiveUI - a Model-View-ViewModel framework which integrates deeply with the Reactive Extensions to .NET.
Starting from the basics, we'll go through building a desktop app, seeing how WPF can be made dramatically better by ReactiveUI, and how the same patterns can be used across multiple platforms including iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
Please Note These are hands on sessions, so please bring a laptop and power leads.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A practical guide to Go-Plugin and other HashiCorp libraries (SkillsCast recorded in January 2017)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- A special Linuxing In London evening: NVIDIA AI at the Edge (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Building Reactive User Interfaces
James is a software developer and consultant living in Bath, England. He often works on systems in industries with significant regulatory constraints, including pharmaceutical manufacturing, healthcare and energy. He is currently working on the op