Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
After many years of the largely enterprise-scale SOA philosophy being applied across multiple systems, we’re now seeing some of that philosophy being applied to the design of the systems themselves with Microservices. Unfortunately, unless we integrate these enterprise and system level philosophies appropriately, we’ll end up with a mess of data duplication and coupling that may even result in businesses running on inconsistent data.
Join Udi for a discussion of a unified approach that leverages the best of both worlds.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- DevOps Patterns and Antipatterns for Continuous Software Updates (in London on 11th December 2019)
- Building Ephemeral Environments For Developers in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Keynote: An Integrated Services Approach
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.