Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You probably can't imagine that Monoids (not monads) are so simple maths creatures that you can understand them in just a few minutes.
But you probably don't imagine either that they can help you craft elegant and powerful domain models that scale very well.
Through various examples, we will have a closer look at monoids used for domain modeling in a style that mixes the best of DDD and FP. Even in languages like Java or C#, this talk will influence your coding style forever!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 18 Heuristics to Discover your Contexts Boundaries (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)