Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This tutorial shows how OpenRasta embraces web technologies, whilst providing for a very large amount of extensibility. You'll also learn what resources are, how to design your code around them and how to leverage REST.
While MVC frameworks have recently been gaining acceptance in the .net world, few leverage the full richness of web technologies. OpenRasta has been designed from the ground-up to embrace them, while providing for a very large amount of extensibility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Dot Net and FullStack Bytes Festive Edition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
OpenRasta - An MVC framework with strong opinions
Sebastien is the head of Online Services at WhenFresh, a leading data supermarket for residential property data, where he builds graph APIs and lots of cool things.