At this months session Tamas will continue with the introduction session to Angular and he’ll walk the audience through such features as modularisation of the codebase, dive deeper with the controllers, discuss templates, routing and if time permits he’ll also talk about custom directives and filters.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to AngularJS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2014)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Gazing into the Void: Understanding Space (Leaks) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Introduction to AngularJS Part 2