Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Want to hear how graphs can be used effectively to show data? Join Tareq Abedrabo for this talk as he shares two real world cases involving impact analysis and network optimisation.
There is a growing understanding in our industry of the variety of real world problems that can be modelled and approached as a graph. Indeed, graphs are naturally data-driven and therefore the possibilities are virtually unlimited. In this talk I will be sharing my real world experiences on two interesting use cases: 1) Impact Analysis: Applying graph search and pattern matching algorithms to predict the impact of failure on a large-scale telco network 2) Network Optimisation: Implementing genetic algorithms to efficiently optimise oil flow in an oil extraction network. This talk will explore these use cases detailing the approach, the rationale and the outcome of each one in a way that is applicable within a wider context.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Not SO(A) Trivial Question! (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Real-time Systems with Spark Streaming and Kafka (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Causal inference and the data-fusion problem (in London on 18th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Accessing Snap ML (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
The Ubiquitous Graph: Two Use Cases from the Real World
Tareq is Chief Technical Officer at OpenCredo. He is continually involved in the delivery of innovative projects, frequently incorporating NoSQL/Big Data and Cloud platforms, to a wide range of organisations. His approach is highly pragmatic and hands-on, and focuses on problem solving and delivering value to his clients.