Come and learn about what Parse can offer your project, and see how easy it is to build on top of Parse to instantly scale to millions of users.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Cheaper, Faster, Easier, Better: Building Mobile Apps with Parse
Ali Parr is Technical Head of Parse Partnerships EMEA for Facebook, based in London. Ali is focused on building partnerships between Parse and developers across EMEA, through direct contact, public speaking opportunities and mentoring events. Earlier in his career at Facebook, Ali looked after some of Facebook’s biggest gaming partners, including King, helping grow Candy Crush Saga, amongst others, to huge success.