Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Tales from the bleeding edge of the micro-service revolution. We've made all the mistakes, so you don't have to.
Richard Rodger will give a talk about how he and his team implemented microservices at NearForm; the company he co-founded with Cian Ó Maidín with the vision of making Node.js a mainstream technology.
Avoid the Monolithic mistakes of the past by learning how to use Node.js and microservices in unison and keep code volumes low, easily throw away problematic code, apply effort where it most needed, and go home early!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices from Day One (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in London on 30th September - 1st October 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Micro-service War Stories
Richard Rodger is CTO of nearForm, a leading Node.js specialist. He is a technology entrepreneur who has been involved in the Irish Internet industry since its infancy and wrote the seminal book on Node: Beginning Mobile Application Development in the Cloud.