Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Integrating accessibility features into new or existing applications to make it stand out and reachable to more users.
The session will cover:
- Importance of accessibility while designing an application.
- Android’s built-in accessibility features and its evolution in different Android versions. This will include Android’s built in - support for touch, speech and many other features that can be incorporated to make an application more accessible.
- Deep dive into few of the available features like sensors, haptics, and gestures that will make the application stand out and - be more accessible.
- Code examples explaining accessibility features.
- Tips to add common useful effects that goes a long way in creating a compelling User Interface.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gojko Adzic's Impact Mapping Workshop (in London on 27th September 2017)
- Whole Team Approach to Agile Testing (in London on 6th - 8th November 2017)
- Gojko Adzic's Specification by Example: From User Stories to Acceptance Tests (in London on 7th - 8th November 2017)
- Agile Testing & BDD eXchange 2017 (in London on 9th - 10th November 2017)