Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How do Facebook engineers ship features to a billion people every two weeks? Learn how we continuously test mobile applications. We will also talk about stress testing and how to measure the impact of code changes on performance.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Testing applications at Facebook
Martin is a software engineer at Facebook London where he and his team focuses on building the right tools and abstractions for end-to-end testing of Android applications.