Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The SoundCloud app has been installed by tens of millions of users and our Android team has tripled in size over the last year.
We want to share the engineering practices that we’ve come to value as our team, user base and codebase has grown. The cornerstone of our Android architecture is RxJava. We’ll talk about how it fits into our codebase and show some examples of the problems we’ve used it to solve.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Case Studies in Android Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)