Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With a focus on mono-linguistic architecture and beyond, this presentation demonstrates how we can maximise the potential of full stack development by not just unifying the server-client language or reusing code between front and back, but by sharing paradigms.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Speeding Up React SSR with ESX (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Back to the Front: Node and the UI
David Mark Clements is a Principal Architect, fullstack/React and Node.js performance specialist and the author of Node Cookbook. He is currently serving as Principal Architect with NearForm.