Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
All is not completely rosy in Microservice-land. It’s a sign of an architectural approach’s maturity that not only that patterns abound, but that around the edges anti-patterns are beginning to emerge. In this talk Tareq Abed Rabbo will introduce 7 dreadful ways that you could ruin your next Microservices project with, but as he’s a nice guy he’s mostly telling you how to avoid these things!
From the “Distributed Monolith” to the ""Enteprise-OSGI-Application-Service-Bus”, this talk will take a tour of some of the nastiest anti-patterns in micro services, giving you the tools to not only avoid but slay these demons before they tie up your project in their own special brand of hell.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Not SO(A) Trivial Question! (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Building Ephemeral Environments For Developers in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
The 7 Deadly Sins of Microservices
Tareq is Chief Technical Officer at OpenCredo. He is continually involved in the delivery of innovative projects, frequently incorporating NoSQL/Big Data and Cloud platforms, to a wide range of organisations. His approach is highly pragmatic and hands-on, and focuses on problem solving and delivering value to his clients.