Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What can you build in 30 minutes, on stage, with a Tessel, a couple of Arduinos, some sensors and actuators? Is the IoT within reach? Can you do that yourself in the hackerspace this afternoon? In this talk I will demo all the relevant technologies for building an IoT prototype: the MQTT protocol, the Mosca broker, and how to use it from real hardware. Bonus points: I will also show how to connect a BLE device from node!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Take your HTTP Server to Ludicrous Speed (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Live code the Internet of Things
Matteo is a code pirate and mad scientist. He spends most of his days programming in node.js, but in the past he worked with Ruby, Java and Objective-C.