Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What can you build in 30 minutes, on stage, with a Tessel, a couple of Arduinos, some sensors and actuators? Is the IoT within reach? Can you do that yourself in the hackerspace this afternoon? In this talk I will demo all the relevant technologies for building an IoT prototype: the MQTT protocol, the Mosca broker, and how to use it from real hardware. Bonus points: I will also show how to connect a BLE device from node!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Take your HTTP Server to Ludicrous Speed (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Live code the Internet of Things
Matteo is a code pirate and mad scientist. He spends most of his days programming in node.js, but in the past he worked with Ruby, Java and Objective-C.