SkillsCast coming soon.
In this session, we'll take classic paintings, manipulate images, and, recombine them into mash-ups. What would happen if Velasquez painted with Picasso's color palette? Only one way to find out - come, and try it by yourself.
This session will be organized as an interactive workshop. Come over, and learn yourself some F# for great good! F# beginners are very welcome - it will be a great opportunity to see F# in action, and why it's awesome.
To get the most from the session please try and bring a laptop along with F# installed (ideally either Xamarin Studio, MonoDevelop or Visual Studio); you can find detailed instructions for OSX, Linux and Windows on fsharp.org.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Introduction to Markov Chains in F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
"Picasquez vs Velasso" Classic Mash-up Hands On
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.