Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In the opening Keynote of the Spring eXchange 2014, Dave Syer recounts the recent developments in the Spring ecosystem, going back about 12 months or so.
Spring is fun again and all the cool kids all want to play with it since Spring Boot hit the streets in 2013. Looking at this in the context of Spring IO and Spring Cloud, Dave will also cover recent updates to Foundation projects like Spring 4.1 and 4.2, Spring Batch 3.0, Spring Integration 4.1 and Spring Data Evans, plus Execution layer projects like Spring XD for Big Data and Grails for full-stack web applications.
You will be surprised and pleased to see how easy it is to build applications and services and to glue them together into distributed systems, especially if you haven't used Spring, or haven't seen it recently.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Building "Bootiful" Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Move Fast And Make Things (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Data Empathy; How Empathy Makes You a More Successful Technologist (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
What's New in Spring
Dr. David Syer is an experienced, delivery-focused architect and development manager. He has designed and built successful enterprise software solutions using Spring, and implemented them in major financial institutions worldwide. David is known for his clear and informative training style and has deep knowledge and experience with all aspects of real-life usage of the Spring framework.