Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What happens when a Stream is deployed to a Spring XD cluster? How does Stream processing and data partitioning work? How does the cluster recover when a Spring XD container goes down? We'll cover all those topics and some more using live demos in this deep dive session about Spring XD
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- How AI can be used to enable assisted living for the ageing population (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The importance of DataOps (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
A guided tour to Spring XD internals
A Spring enthusiast for more than 10 years (and a clean code advocate even before that), Eric has been designing real world, enterprise grade applications for quite some time before joining VMware. Now a Software Engineer at Pivotal, he spends most of his time hacking on Spring XD.