Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
All is not completely rosy in Microservice-land. It’s a sign of an architectural approach’s maturity that not only that patterns abound, but that around the edges anti-patterns are beginning to emerge. In this talk Tareq Abed Rabbo will introduce 7 dreadful ways that you could ruin your next Microservices project with, but as he’s a nice guy he’s mostly telling you how to avoid these things!
From the “Distributed Monolith” to the ""Enteprise-OSGI-Application-Service-Bus”, this talk will take a tour of some of the nastiest anti-patterns in micro services, giving you the tools to not only avoid but slay these demons before they tie up your project in their own special brand of hell.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Not SO(A) Trivial Question! (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- What Really Matters (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Keynote: Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
The 7 Deadly Sins of Microservices
Tareq is Chief Technical Officer at OpenCredo. He is continually involved in the delivery of innovative projects, frequently incorporating NoSQL/Big Data and Cloud platforms, to a wide range of organisations. His approach is highly pragmatic and hands-on, and focuses on problem solving and delivering value to his clients.