Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
DataScript is an open-source implementation of Datalog and Datomic in-memory storage, in ClojureScript, for browser. I’m going to talk about motivation behind DataScript, how it was created, how it can be used, what kind of problems it solves and how simple and sane web app development is when you have a database in your browser.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modern web apps with Rum (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Tejas Kumar! (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Laura González! (in London on 10th December 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- User-First Internationalisation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
DataScript for web development
Nikita is a Clojure hacker from Siberia. He builds backends, web apps and distributed systems in Clojure for a living. He also blogs about Clojure, web and UX. He’s the author of DataScript, Rum, Tongue, Fira Code and AnyBar.