Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk is about how to secure your frontend+backend applications using a RESTful approach. As opposed to traditional and monolithic server-side applications (where the HTTP session is used), when your frontend application is running on a browser and not securely from the server, there are few things you need to consider.
In this session Alvaro will explore standards like OAuth or JWT to achieve a stateless, token-based authentication using frameworks like Angular JS on the frontend and Spring Security on the backend.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Workshop: Lightweight HTTP applications in the JVM with Groovy and Ratpack (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- Free Code Camp - July (in London on 16th July 2019)
- Free Code Camp - August (in London on 12th August 2019)
- F# and GraphQL - How We Did It (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Intro to GraphQL (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Stateless authentication for microservices
Álvaro is a passionate software architect and agile enthusiast with over 14 years of experience. He started his career in 2001 coding in Perl and Java, but then quickly focused on Java EE, working for companies like IBM BCS, BEA Systems or Sun Microsystems.