Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
JUnit3, TestNG, and JUnit4 have had their day. These days, it's all about Spock.
Spock is a Groovy-based framework that makes writing unit, integration and system tests interesting and fun.
If you're not on board yet, this session, which will be a practical and pragmatic introduction to the main features of Spock, will certainly make you want to use it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices from the very start with Russel Winder! (SkillsCast recorded in June 2017)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Testing and UB (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- You know Selenium? So you think you know Appium? (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Russel is an ex-theoretical physicist, ex-UNIX system programmer, ex-academic, ex-independent consultant, ex-analyst, ex-author, ex-expert witness and ex-trainer. Russel is still interested in programming and programming languages, and all things parallel and concurrent. And build. He's actively involved with GPars, Me TV, and various bits and pieces of SDR. Russel likes working with Python, Ceylon, Kotlin, D, Go, Rust, and C++17.