Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
F# is a fantastic modern cross-platform programming language that can be used to develop Web based solutions. In this session, we'll go over several features that F# provides to write simple yet high-performance web based solutions.
We will discuss the benefits utilizing a functional approach including composition, type providers and computation expressions.
We will use the CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) pattern in an MVC Web project leveraging the power of Reactive Extension combined with the efficiency of SignalR for bi-directional communication between web servers and clients.
You will leave with the skills needed to enhance your development skills for modern web applications, by adding a modern programming language to your “tool box”.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Go Channels in .NET – concurrency made easy (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
F# and SignalR for a fast Web
Riccardo is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) who is active in the .Net, functional programming, and F# communities.He is passionate about integrating advanced technology tools to increase internal efficiency, enhance work productivity, and reduce operating costs.