Join us at this month's WebGL workshop for an introduction to lighting and shadows with a deeper look at GLSL.
In this session we'll build a simple scene (simple geometric solids and a teapot) and add lighting with a quick look at adding shadows if time permits. We'll also look at different lighting methods, materials and their interaction.
This will require a bit delving into GLSL and there is maths involved but we'll try to be gentle.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Christmas comes to Babylon Three: An Introduction to Babylon.js and Three.js (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)