In this session we welcome Leonie Brewin and Benjamin Augustin of Novoda to speak about usability testing and design.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Let's talk usability testing (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Usability Testing and Design
As a Designer at Novoda, Leonie spends her days crafting user experiences for Android. With 8 years experience as a designer, she has spent the last 5 years specialising in mobile with a passion for user-centred design and usability testing.
Benjamin is a Software Craftsman and Android developer at Novoda. Ben might have started thinking functionally when, as a kid, he got hit on his head by a ladder while doing maths homework. Suddenly, he could see functions everywhere, and now he's sharing his visions with the world. Or maybe this is just one of those crazy made up back stories, who knows? One thing is sure, he is convinced that functional programming has a lot to teach us on our everyday work.