Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will show how the REPL can be used to work towards a solution incrementally, using experimentation rather than (or in conjunction with) tests. During the talk I will work from an empty IDE to a solution for the Diamond Kata, using the REPL to explore the problem, write and test smaller functions, and combine them into a working solution.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)