Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Although it’s been over a decade since the publication of the DDD “blue book”, there are even older principles that are not nearly as well known and, as a result, developers continue to struggle with logic across client and server tiers. This hasn't gotten any easier with the recent craziness around microservices.
Join Udi for a quick run through some of the history of software architecture and see how, together with the application of modern version control techniques, we can come to vastly simpler systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Storystorming with Martin Schimak (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Domain Driven Design in Practice with Helin Ece Akgul (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Business Logic – a different perspective
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.