Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Software Craftsmanship is a topic close to Alastair’s heart, and he’s here to explain why. Sometimes misconceived as a dedication to gold-plating and perfectionism, we’ll explore the general theme of craftsmanship and the pragmatism underpinning it. We’ll look at the skills required of us as modern software craftsmen, the tools available to us to help us to grow our teams, and our responsibilities to our colleagues, the products we build, and the organisations we work for.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 10 Top Tips for Good Object-Oriented Programming (SkillsCast recorded in April 2014)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Complete Code Craft