We are currently living the revival of the mobile industry. The advent of new smartphone devices are revolutionizing the way we communicate. In the last 2 years, the mobile market has been flooded with new hardware and operating systems. Thus creates a new way for software developers to promote and create...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Your iOS App and Augmenting with Real Life: Lessons Learnt (SkillsCast recorded in May 2014)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Android, An introduction to the open platform
Executive director and developer at Novoda. Throughout my career, I have constantly enrich myself with new skills and ensured I am in touch with the latest in technologies and sciences. I am passionate about computing and have a clear understanding
Kieran Gutteridge is the co-founder of Intohand, as well as being a developer and entrepreneur, who works with all mobile platforms.